Women’s Menocaps (Women’s Health)
Women's Menocaps (Women's Health)
The female glandular system is a communication system not altogether unlike the nervous system. Through a release of chemicals and hormones, our bodies are able to maintain a steady internal balance and health. As a woman transitions through the menopausal years, these vital hormones and chemicals can become out of balance causing the transition of life to be uncomfortable. Wise Woman Herbals® Women's Menocaps are specifically designed to support healthy and normal female glandular system function and promote mood balance and relaxation.
At Wise Woman Herbals, our expert formulary team work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. Using premium, naturally sourced ingredients, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest, is what makes our supplement the best of the best. Our strict quality control standards meet, and exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment. Let's talk a little more about our Women's Menocaps.
Women's Menocaps Ingredients
When the body's glandular system is off balance, you're likely to feel exhausted, anxious and restless, along with a host of other potential symptoms. If you have ever purchased a woman's health supplement online, you likely understand the difficulty in finding the most effective, nutritionally sound product available to promote endocrine system health. At Wise Woman Herbals, we strive for ultimate transparency in our ingredient sourcing, harvesting and manufacturing processes. We want you to know exactly what you are putting into your body (and, more importantly, what you aren't) and to understand we use only the finest quality ingredients and most effective botanical health products on the market. In that spirit, here's our Women's Menocaps ingredient list:
- Angelica sinensis (dong quai) may: Promote normal, healthy menstrual cycles, and support health and well being during the menopausal years.
- Arctium lappa (burdock) may: Promote normal healthy digestive function, support normal healthy blood sugar levels, promote a normal healthy inflammatory response and support healthy liver function.
- Vitex agnus-castus (chaste tree) may: Support healthy menstrual function, soothe temporary discomfort and mild irritation, support mood balance and nervousness, support healthy cognitive function and support normal circadian rhythms and sleep patterns.
- Cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) may: Soothe uncomfortable menopausal symptoms, support normal sleep patterns and circadian rhythms, support mood balance and nervousness, promote skin health, support healthy cognitive function and promote cardiac health.
- Leonurus cardiaca (motherwort) may: Support normal healthy thyroid function, promote cardiac health, promote mood balance, and promote menstrual health.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) may: Promote mood balance and stress reduction through normal healthy adrenal support, support healthy digestive function and promote a normal healthy inflammatory response.
The above ingredients have been used for centuries to support glandular health in women throughout the world. We always suggest consulting a physician before adding any dietary supplement or exercise regimen into your daily routine, to ensure you avoid any herb/drug interactions. We strive to provide historically sound ingredients coupled with innovative technology to bring you the most superior botanical products on the market today. If you have any questions or want to begin your order, simply call 541-895-5172.
Women's Menocaps Benefits
When you purchase a dietary supplement online, it can be difficult and time consuming to discern health benefits and inherent quality. When taking any supplement it is vital to ensure you are taking the most natural, pure and safe product on the market. At Wise Woman Herbals, we strive for transparency in every facet of our production and ingredient sourcing. We want you to feel secure in the knowledge that you are purchasing the best product on the market. Our proprietary blends, coupled with our handmade processing techniques, have been handed down for generations and, fundamentally, remain the same ones that have made us the brand preferred by professional healthcare practitioners since 1989. If we haven't already convinced you of the amazing health benefits of our Women's Menocaps, let's go over them again:
- Support healthy menstrual function
- Promote mood balance and nervousness
- Support healthy cognitive function
- Support normal circadian rhythms and sleep patterns
- Support healthy cardiac function
- Promote stress reduction through superior adrenal support
Our friendly customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have or begin your order, simply call 541-895-5172.
History of Wise Woman Herbals®
Commitment to quality, tradition and consistency have been integral in building the foundation that has made us the leading producer of time-honored botanical supplements to industry professionals. Our highly trained botanical experts continue the long-established handmade processing techniques that have made Wise Woman Herbals a household name. Every employee in our company, from customer service agents to the CEO, are committed to helping you achieve the health and vitality necessary for an active lifestyle.
The Wise Woman Herbals mission was born through our desire to gently improve and support a healthy lifestyle through gentle, high quality botanical supplements. We produce over 325 naturally sourced, whole herb supplements designed to support a healthy immune system, promote an active lifestyle and balance mind and body.
Our Commitment to Quality
Becoming the leading producer of botanical products doesn't come about by chance. We hold our time-honored traditions and botanical formulations in highest esteem, working hard to hold true to our history. Our entire line of products are manufactured on-site at our manufacturing facility in Creswell, Oregon. We manufacture in small batches to ensure high concentrations, promote superior quality and assure potency and high shelf life. We hand select each botanical ingredient so we can ensure exactly what goes into our supplements. Our products are GMO-free, peanut-free, lactose-free and wheat free.
We implement stringent quality control standards throughout our entire production process according to WWH's established standards. Our full-time regulatory team ensure each batch is inspected and double checked at each stage of the manufacturing process. Each batch is inspected for product quality and uniformity, so you can rest assured that each botanical you receive is the highest quality, most effective on the market. Our superior ingredients are hand selected and often sourced from local Oregon farmers and wildcrafters committed to providing organic, biodynamic, wild crafted and nutritionally sound plants. We strive to secure the finest ingredients, always inspecting each batch for quality and consistency, to provide our customers with the best botanical formulas in the industry.