Wise Woman Herbals® has been a leading producer of botanical supplements since 1989, and located in the Eugene, Oregon area, crafting herbal extracts for the Healthcare Industry. Do you believe in a lifestyle of Health and Sustainability? Do you want your work to support the health of others? If so, we are hiring many entry-level positions to be a part of our growing team.
- Full time positions are 40 hours a week. First shift is Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and second shift (certain positions) is Monday-Friday 4:00p.m.-12:30a.m.
- Compensation depends upon experience. Full time benefits after 90 days.
- No walk-ins or phone calls will be accepted.
- All positions will work in a GMP compliant facility which operates under the guidelines of both the FDA for Food and Dietary Supplement Manufacturing and USDA Certified Organic manufacturing regulations.
- If any of the job outlines below interest you, please click the "apply for a position" at the bottom of the page and fill out our application form. Please be prepared to attached your resume.
- After your application is completed and sent, you will be redirected to the Wise Woman Herbals website.
The Sanitation Specialist performs internal building cleaning, sanitation duties, and dish washing functions, while ensuring compliance to GMPs and all applicable statutes and regulations.Sanitation Specialist may walk, bend, stand and lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly on a continuous basis. Position requires working in a facility that processes a wide variety of plants that may have strong odors and a facility that uses bleach and other cleaning products that may possess pungent odors.