Wise Woman Herbals® has been a leading producer of botanical supplements since 1989, and located in the Eugene, Oregon area, crafting herbal extracts for the Healthcare Industry. Do you believe in a lifestyle of Health and Sustainability? Do you want your work to support the health of others? If so, we are hiring many entry-level positions to be a part of our growing team.
- Positions are full-time, 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Compensation depends upon experience. Full time benefits after 90 days.
- No walk-ins or phone calls will be accepted.
- All positions will work in a GMP compliant facility which operates under the guidelines of both the FDA for Food and Dietary Supplement Manufacturing and USDA Certified Organic manufacturing regulations.
- If any of the job outlines below interest you, please click the "apply for a position" at the bottom of the page and fill out our application form. Please be prepared to attached your resume.
- After your application is completed and sent, you will be redirected to the Wise Woman Herbals website.
Operating machinery such as hydraulic presses, power washers, forklifts, hoists, etc. Requires prolonged standing and the ability to lift 50-75 lbs. Experience operating machinery is a plus. Attention to detail, safety-oriented, and good communication skills are a must.
Materials Management Technician
Experience in inventory control is needed. This position will specialize in receiving duties and assisting in the picking and pulling of inventory items needed for production. Attention to detail is a must.Packaging Technician
Packaging product in an assembly line. Includes but is not limited to filling, capping, sealing, and labelling product. Other duties as necessary to prepare/breakdown for projects. Experience running a volumetric machine fill line a bonus, but not required. Attention to detail a must.
Quality Service Specialist
Performs quality checks on assembly lines and packaged finished product. Assists in quality processes and functions while ensuring compliance to cGMPs and all applicable statutes and regulations.
Assist in UPS shipping, bottling of product, assembling orders, and restocking. May include working in receiving to accept materials. Team attitude is a must. Requires ability to lift up to 50lbs.
This position requires physical labor, potentially for extended periods, operating a forklift and other machinery. Warehouse material handling is a plus.
Cleaning of two adjacent buildings, totaling 20,000 sq ft. Incudes bathrooms, break rooms, sweeping, mopping etc. Preparing recycling for pickup. Ability to aid in sanitizing equipment, containers and utensils. Maintains cleaning logs and task sheets, an important part of being a GMP compliant facility.