Wise Woman Herbals® has been a leading producer of botanical supplements since 1989, and located in the Eugene, Oregon area, crafting herbal extracts for the Healthcare Industry. Do you believe in a lifestyle of Health and Sustainability? Do you want your work to support the health of others? If so, we are hiring many entry-level positions to be a part of our growing team.
- Full time positions are 40 hours a week. First shift is Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and second shift (certain positions) is Monday-Friday 4:00p.m.-12:30a.m.
- Compensation depends upon experience. Full time benefits after 90 days.
- No walk-ins or phone calls will be accepted.
- All positions will work in a GMP compliant facility which operates under the guidelines of both the FDA for Food and Dietary Supplement Manufacturing and USDA Certified Organic manufacturing regulations.
- If any of the job outlines below interest you, please click the "apply for a position" at the bottom of the page and fill out our application form. Please be prepared to attached your resume.
- After your application is completed and sent, you will be redirected to the Wise Woman Herbals website.
There are currently no open positions