New Packaging! We have changed to amber glass salve jars in an effort for greater sustainability and ease of use. For a limited time you may receive on of the two packaging styles.
Taking care of the sensitive skin on your 'Bottom" is important. Dry, irritated, or inflamed tissue can cause major discomfort so it's important to use high quality botanical topical balms that are nutrient rich for your tender skin. Wise Woman Herbals® Bottoms Up Balm is safe and effective for the sensitive skin of babies and adults.
- Soothing botanicals for your precious bottom
- Useful for adults, children and babies
- Supports healthy venous structure of the rectum
- For minor skin irritations and redness
Properties: astringent, emollient
Ingredients: Organic olive oil, beeswax, marshmallow, St. John's wort, yarrow, butcher's broom, witch hazel and vitamin E.
Usage: Apply small amount and rub gently into skin until absorbed. Do not apply to broken or abraded skin.
Precautions: For external use only
New Packaging: Round metal tins offer ease of use and convenience for on the go. For a limited time you may receive one of the packaging configurations shown.
At Wise Woman Herbals, our formulary experts strive to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are nutritionally sound, inherently safe and GMO-free. Our premium ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and quickly exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. At Wise Woman Herbals, our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements and topical formulations while sustaining and preserving our environment. Let's talk a little more about our Bottoms Up Balm.
- Achillea mil. (yarrow) may: Promote skin healing, support healthy skin hydration, promote skin tightening and support skin softening.
- Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) may: Support healthy hydration, promote normal aging of skin, promote healthy skin and soothe irritated skin.
- Hypericum per. (St. John's wort) may: Promote skin health and support wound healing.
- Hamamelis vir. (witch hazel) may: Promote skin healing, soothe irritated skin, promote skin health and nourish dry skin.
- Ruscus acu. (butcher's broom) may: Promote healthy vascular structure in the rectal area soothe itching and promote skin health.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) may: Promote healthy cell turnover and supports wound healing.
- Olive Oil may: Support younger looking skin, improve moisture content of skin and promote healthy skin exfoliation.
- Beeswax may: Promote skin health, support normal inflammatory response, reduce the appearance of stretch marks and support healthy skin moisture.