Elderberry syrup with the added benefit of echinacea, vitamin C, zinc, and osha for broad spectrum immune support. Promotes normal healthy immune system function.*
- Supports a normal healthy immune system response during the seasons of cold and flu
- Supports normal healthy respiratory system function
- Promotes a feeling of comfort
- Alcohol free formula
- Pleasing flavor
Ingredients: Elderberry solid extract and plant concentrate, vitamin C, echinacea, osha, zinc picolinate, and sweet orange essential oil in a base of vegetable glycerin. Note: Does not contain honey. No additives, added sugars or sweeteners.
Usage: Take 1/8 teaspoon, 1-3 times a day. (Note: Product does not include droppers with any size.)
Precautions: None known.
With all the benefits and potency of our traditional Elderberry Syrup, our Elderberry Plus adds the botanical support of echinacea, zinc, vitamin C and osha for overall health and vitality. Our botanical Elderberry Plus syrup is formulated for easy absorption, speedy relief of symptoms and utmost immune support.
Our veteran formulary team works tirelessly to ensure each of our 300 botanical formulas are nutritionally sound, inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. We employ some of the most stringent quality control standards in the industry. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements at affordable prices while sustaining and preserving our environment.
- Sambucus spp. (elderberry) solid extract and berry concentrate may: Support the digestive system, the immune system's response to respiratory ailments, overall oral health, health of the sinus cavity, as well as other systems within the body.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) may: Support healthy tissue growth, health of the circulatory system, healthy iron levels, healthy levels of LDL and triglycerides within the body, and lower levels of free radicals.
- Echinacea angustifolia & purpurea (echinacea) may:Encourage a healthy immune system, support the body's immune response to respiratory ailments, and promote a healthy response to temporary overexertion.
- Ligusticum porteri (osha) may: Support the body's natural immune response to respiratory ailments.
- Zinc picolinate may: Support general immune function, overall cognitive function, and the immune system's response to respiratory ailments.
- Sweet Orange Essential oil may: Promote immune health and function, digestion, younger looking skin, circulatory function, and natural stamina during periods of temporary exertion.
- Vegetable glycerin: Glycerin is an effective preservative agent; holding in vital botanical properties. Unlike alcohol, vegetable glycerin is the most effective extraction and preservation method available to harness the full benefits of our elderberry extract.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.