Promotes normal healthy skin and liver function*
*8oz size available only while supplies last*
Burdock, Oregon grape, sarsaparilla, stinging nettle, horsetail and yellowdock in a base of organic cane alcohol, mountain spring water and vegetable glycerin.
alterative, hepatic, eliminatory
Take 20-60 drops, 1-3 times a day. (Note: Dropper included with 2 ounce size only.) Learn more about how to take liquid herbal extracts HERE
- Supports normal healthy detoxification leading to clearer skin
- Supports normal healthy liver function
- Promotes healthy clear skin
- Reduces the appearance of redness in the skin
- Useful during times of skin eruptions due to hormonal changes
Not recommended during pregnancy.
3 Easy Ways to Dose Liquid Extracts
Many herbal extracts have a pleasing flavor, but let’s be honest, some just don’t. Getting used to herbal flavors is an acquired taste that comes with time and consistency. Stay with it and soon you’ll find you enjoy them. You’ll also find the quick benefits you get are worth the momentary flavor of an herbal extract. We recommend these four simple ways to make taking your liquid herbal extracts easier.