Supports normal healthy tissue of the throat during times of normal irritation.*
Echinacea, propolis, hyssop, Southern prickly ash, osha, wild bergamot, bitter and sweet orange essential oils in a base of organic cane alcohol, mountain spring water, and vegetable glycerin.
Spray, swallow and ingest 1-2 times, as needed up to 10 times a day.
You may receive the spray mister packaging in either white or black for a limited time.
- Supports normal healthy throat tissue
- Promotes a healthy immune response during times cold season
- Supports and soothes a dry scratchy throat
Our Wise Woman Herbals® Throat Mist is perfect for the busy, on-the-go and health conscious person searching for ways to support normal healthy throat function and ease mild temporary dryness and irritation. With our proprietary blend of echinacea, hyssop and prickly ash bark, our Throat Mist is one of our more popular immune support products. Our convenient spray delivers fast, convenient and potent liquid extracts directly to improve your throat function.
Our formulary experts work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical formulas are nutrient rich, organic and GMO-free. Our stringent quality control standards meet, and exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment.
- Echinacea angustifolia & purpurea (echinacea) may: Support a healthy immune system's response during viral ailments
- Propolis may: Support the upper respiratory tract and overall health of the mouth.
- Hyssopus officinalis (hyssop) may: Support normal healthy immune system function, aid the body's natural immune defense.
- Zanthoxylum clava-herculis (southern prickly ash bark) may:Support healthy production of saliva as well as the overall health of the mouth.
- Monarda fistulosa (wild bergamot/ bee balm) may: Support upper respiratory tract healthand the immune system.
- Ligusticum porteri (osha) may: Support normal healthy function of the immune and respiratory systems.
3 Easy Ways to Dose Liquid Extracts
Many herbal extracts have a pleasing flavor, but let’s be honest, some just don’t. Getting used to herbal flavors is an acquired taste that comes with time and consistency. Stay with it and soon you’ll find you enjoy them. You’ll also find the quick benefits you get are worth the momentary flavor of an herbal extract. We recommend these four simple ways to make taking your liquid herbal extracts easier.