Promotes relief from minor temporary physical discomfort.*
- Relaxant herbs promote tension relief
- Encourages the recovery phase of the inflammatory response
- Promotes circulation to support healthy tissue structures
- Promotes normal nerve impulses
- Supports relief from minor physical discomfort
Properties: relaxant, anodyne, circulatory stimulant
Skullcap (scutellaria lateriflora), wild yam (Dioscorea villosa), California poppy (Eschscholzia californica), corydalis (Corydalis yanhuso), ginger (Zingiber officinalis), kava (Piper methysticum), wild lettuce (Lactuca spp.) in a base of organic cane alcohol, water, and vegetable glycerin.
Usage: 30 -60 drops in water, 1-4 times a day as needed.
Learn more about how to take liquid herbal extracts HERE
Precautions: Not for use during pregnancy.