Supports normal healthy blood pressure and heart function.*
• Supports healthy cardiovascular function
• Promotes normal healthy blood pressure
• Promotes normal healthy veins and arteries
• Promotes vitality and well-being
• Alcohol free preparation
• Concentrated extract in a syrup consistency
Ingredients: Hawthorn berry extract in a base of vegetable glycerin and honey. Concentration 4:1.
Usage: Take 1/8 teaspoon, 1-3 times a day.
Precautions: This product contains honey and should not be consumed by children under 1 year of age.
With 1 out of every 3 Americans suffering from high blood pressure, the risk of heart disease or stroke has never been higher. And as the first and third leading causes of death, the need for natural solutions has never been more in demand. Wise Woman Herbals® Hawthorn Solid Extract was meticulously formatted to support normal cardiac function and promote healthy blood pressure levels. Heart health products can be found in every corner drug store and tout a plethora of benefits. However, are all botanical supplements created equal? We're going to talk about what makes Wise Woman Herbals® Hawthorn Solid Extract one of the most nutrient rich and safe supplements on the market today.
At Wise Woman Herbals, our formulary experts strive to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are nutritionally sound, inherently safe and GMO-free. Our hand selected ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and quickly exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. At Wise Woman Herbals, our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment.
- Crataegus spp. (hawthorn) extract may: Promote healthy cardiac function, support healthy cholesterol levels, promote mood balance and anxiety relief, support healthy blood pressure levels, promote digestive health, support healthy blood circulation and increase muscle health.
- Honey may: Promote healthy cardiac function, ease sore throat pain, support a normal histamine response, promote healthy sleep patterns, support healthy skin and is often used as a sweetener.
Lead is found naturally occurring in soil. Plant material in this product is either organic, cultivated, wildcrafted, or of best quality available. For more information about lead see California's Proposition 65 or by visiting www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
Hawthorn Scientific Overview - READ HERE
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.