Supports normal healthy respiratory tract function during times of temporary irritation.*
- Supports a normal healthy respiratory tract
- Promotes comfort in the throat during times of coughing
- Supports a normal healthy immune response
- Promotes normal healthy expectoration
Properties: demulcent, cooling, pungent
Ingredients: marshmallow, old man's beard, elecampane, lemongrass, mullein, orange peel, osha, rose hip, wild black cherry, cinnamon and yerba santa in a base of mountain spring water, vegetable glycerin, organic cane alcohol and lemon and sweet orange essential oil.
Usage: Take 1/2 - 1 teaspoon, 1-6 times a day. (Note: Dropper included with 2 ounce size only.) Learn more about how to take lIquid herbal extracts HERE
Precautions: Not recommended during pregnancy. Made without menthol for those taking homeopathics and with glycerine instead of honey for children under 1 year of age.
When you're feeling ill, the last thing on your mind is searching for the perfect supplement to soothe your respiratory tract irritation and support normal health. Wise Woman Herbals® liquid botanicals are specifically formulated for fast absorption and prompt relief. Harmony in mind, body and soul are key to immune health and lifelong vitality. Our proprietary Herbal CE II is specially designed to support healthy respiratory tract function, sooth temporary irritation and promote normal, healthy mucous expectoration. Herbal CE II has all the benefits of our Herbal CE I without honey or menthol, making this safe for children under one year of age and for those also taking homeopathic remedies. With so many products on the market, how do you ensure you are purchasing the most natural, pure and safe supplement available? Let's talk a little more about what makes our Herbal CE II the best liquid botanical on the market today.
Our Wise Woman Herbals formulary team work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. Our superior botanical ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards easily exceed those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our fragile environment.
- Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) may: Support gastrointestinal health, promote healthy lung function, support healthy mucous production and expectoration.
- Usnea spp. (old man's beard) may: Promote a healthy response to fever and support healthy mucous production and expectoration.
- Prunus spp. (wild black cherry bark) may: Stimulate digestive function, healthy mucus production and expectoration, support a healthy and vital immune response, promote a healthy response to fever and soothe irritation to the respiratory tract.
- Inula helenium (elecampane) may: Promote healthy lung function, support healthy mucous production and expectoration and support healthy digestive function.
- Ligusticum porteri (osha) may: Encourage a normal inflammatory response during times of acute respiratory illness, promotes healthy mucous membranes in the respiratory tract and supports a healthy immune system response during viral conditions.
- Rosa canina (rose hips) may: Encourage a healthy immune response during times of acute respiratory illness, support normal blood sugar levels and promote a healthy response to fever.
- Cymbopogon citratus (lemon grass) may: Encourage a healthy immune response during times of acute respiratory illness, promote a healthy response to fever, promote healthy lung function, sand upport normal gastrointestinal health.
- Eriodictyon californicum (yerba santa) may: Promote a healthy histamine response, support healthy lung function and encourage a healthy immune response during times of acute respiratory illness.
- Cinnamomum aromaticum (cinnamon) may: Promote healthy blood sugar levels, support healthy bladder function, support healthy digestive function, promote healthy cholesterol levels, promote healthy appetite, support normal menstrual function and encourage a healthy immune response during times of respiratory illness.
- Verbascum thapsus (mullein) may: Encourage healthy immune response in times of respiratory illness, support heart health.
- Citrus sinensis (orange peel) may: Support healthy cholesterol levels, promote healthy blood pressure levels, and promote healthy lung function.