Promotes normal healthy appetite and digestion without a strong bitter taste*
- Supports normal healthy digestive function
- Promotes normal healthy production of stomach secretions
- Promotes normal healthy production of digestive enzymes
- Supports normal healthy appetite
- Supports healthy absorption of nutrients
- Supports normal healthy elimination
- Promotes stomach comfort after overindulgence or during times of stress
- Lower alcohol content than our traditional Bitter Tonic
- Pleasing sweet & bitter flavor
Ingredients: Dandelion, gentian, elecampane, bitter fennel, ginger, turmeric, slippery elm, and fennel essential oil in a base of spring water, honey, and 20% organic cane alcohol.
Usage: Take 60-90 drops, 1-4 times a day before meals. (Note: Dropper included with 2 ounce size only.)
Precautions: Not for use during pregnancy
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Principles
Meridians: SP, ST, HT, SI, TW, P
According the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, as many as 60-70 million people suffer from digestive diseases annually. Prescription medications can cause unwanted side effects, especially combined with multiple other medications. With such prevalent stomach and digestive disorders, the need for natural solutions is becoming pressing. Wise Woman Herbals® Bittersweet Elixir was designed to naturally support a normal healthy appetite and promote optimum digestion while tasting great.
Wise Woman Herbals expert formulary team work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. Using premium, naturally sourced ingredients, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest, is what makes our supplement the best of the best. Our strict quality control standards meet, and exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment. Let's talk a little more about our Bittersweet Elixir.
- Gentiana lutea (gentian) may: Promote a healthy appetite, support normal digestive function, support muscle health, support healthy blood sugar function and promote healthy blood pressure levels.
Taraxacum officinale (dandelion root) may: Promote a healthy appetite, support normal digestive function, promote healthy gallbladder function.
- Foeniculum vulgare (bitter fennel) may: Support normal healthy digestive function, promote a healthy appetite, promote vaginal health during menopause and promote relief from discomfort during menstruation.
- Inula helenium (elecampane) may: Promote healthy lung function, support healthy mucous production and expectoration and support normal digestive function.
- Curcuma longa (turmeric) may: Encourage a normal inflammatory response, support stamina and recovery following exercise, promote healthy brain and cognitive function, and support cardiovascular health.
Zingiber officinale (ginger) may: Encourage a normal inflammatory response during times of acute illness, support normal healthy digestive function, improve overall cardiovascular health.
- Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) may: Encourage a normal inflammatory response during times of acute illness, support normal healthy digestive function, promote bladder health.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.