Promotes normal healthy restful sleep and dreams*
- Supports restful sleep
- Promotes normal circadian rhythms
- Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep
Properties: Relaxing nervine, sedative
Ingredients: California poppy, passionflower and hops in a base of organic cane alcohol, mountain spring water and vegetable glycerin.
Usage: take 30 drops prior to bedtime. Repeat if awakened from sleep. (Note: Dropper included with 2 ounce size only.) Learn more about how to take lIquid herbal extracts HERE
Precautions: Do not give to children under 12 years of age, give Kalmerite instead. Do not drive or operate machinery while taking.
Difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep affect more than 10% of the American population at some point in their lifetimes. With so much sleeplessness, people are overwhelmingly turning to natural remedies help solve this complicated problem. Wise Woman Herbals® Sweet Dreams liquid extract was specifically designed to to promote restful night's sleep and healthy dreams. Many who struggle with sleep issues also have higher levels of worry due to ordinary life circumstances. Our Sweet Dreams supplement also helps to promote normal healthy balance during waking hours and the ability to manage the pressures of day to day life.
At Wise Woman Herbals, our formulary experts strive to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are nutritionally sound, inherently safe and GMO-free. Our premium ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and quickly exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. At Wise Woman Herbals, our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment. Let's talk a little more about our Sweet Dreams liquid extract.
- Eschscholzia californica (California poppy) may: Suport normal healthy mood balance, promote normal healthy sleep patterns and circadian rhythms.
- Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) may: Promote mood balance & reduce temporary irritability and restlessness, promote normal sleep patterns, and support normal circadian rhythms.
- Humulus lupulus (hops) may: Promote normal sleep patterns, support normal circadian rhythms, promote mood balance and reduce temporary tenseness, and promote healthy digestion.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.