*32oz size only available while supplies last*
Supports normal healthy respiratory tract function during times of temporary irritation.*
- Supports a normal healthy respiratory tract
- Promotes comfort in the throat during times of coughing
- Supports a normal healthy immune response
- Promotes normal healthy expectoration
Properties: demulcent, cooling, pungent
Ingredients: marshmallow, mullein, elecampane, fennel, licorice, old man's beard, orange peel, osha, wild black cherry, propolis, and menthol crystals in a base of mountain spring water, honey, and organic cane alcohol.
Usage: Take 1/2 - 1 teaspoon, 1-6 times a day. (Note: Dropper included with 2 ounce size only.) Learn more about how to take lIquid herbal extracts HERE
Ingredients solidify at cool temperature. Place bottle in warm water to restore to liquid state. Shake well before taking.
Precautions: Not recommended during pregnancy or for children under 1 year of age due to the honey content. (For children see Herbal CE II)
When you're feeling ill, the last thing on your mind is searching for the perfect supplement to soothe your respiratory tract irritation and support normal health. Wise Woman Herbals® liquid botanicals are specifically formulated for fast absorption and prompt relief. Harmony in mind, body and soul are key to immune health and lifelong vitality. Our proprietary Herbal CE II is specially designed to support healthy respiratory tract function, sooth temporary irritation and promote normal, healthy mucous expectoration. With so many products on the market, how do you ensure you are purchasing the most natural, pure and safe supplement available? Let's talk a little more about what makes our Herbal CE II the best liquid botanical on the market today.
At Wise Woman Herbals, we work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. Our select botanical ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and quickly exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our fragile environment.
- Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) may: Support gastrointestinal health, promote healthy lung function, support healthy mucous production and expectoration and promote skin health.
- Inula helenium (elecampane) may: Promote healthy lung function support healthy mucous production and expectoration and support healthy digestive function.
- Ligusticum porteri (osha) may: Encourage a normal inflammatory response during times of acute respiratory illness, promotes healthy mucous membranes in the respiratory tract and supports a healthy immune system response during viral conditions.
- Verbascum thapsus (mullein) may: Promote healthy mucus membranes in the respiratory tract and support a healthy immune system response during viral conditions.
- Prunus spp. (wild black cherry bark) may: Stimulate digestive function, healthy mucus production and expectoration, support a healthy and vital immune response, promote a healthy response to fever and soothe irritation to the respiratory tract.
- Usnea spp. (old man's beard) may: Promote a healthy response to fever and support healthy mucous production and expectoration.
- Foeniculum vulgare (bitter fennel) may: Support normal healthy digestive function, promote a healthy appetite.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) may: Promote healthy digestive function, promote healthy mucus membranes in the respiratory tract and support a healthy immune response during viral conditions, support healthy blood sugar levels and promote a healthy response to fever and pain control.
- Citrus sinensis (orange peel) may: Support healthy cholesterol levels, promote healthy blood pressure levels, promote healthy lung function and support kidney health.
- Propolis may: Ease mouth sore pain and throat irritation, promote healthy mucous membranes in the respiratory tract and support a healthy immune response during viral and bacterial conditions.