New Packaging! For a limited time, you may receive plastic or metal packaging as we transition to metal tins for our salves in an effort for greater sustainability.
Promotes normal healthy skin*
- Botanical salve for minor skin irritations
- Soothing skin formula
- Good for dry or chapped skin
Ingredients: Calendula, comfrey, vitamin A & E, in a base of organic extra virgin olive oil and beeswax.
Usage: Apply small amount and rub gently into skin until absorbed. Do not apply to broken or abraded skin.
Precautions: For external use only
New Packaging: Round metal tins offer ease of use and convenience for on the go. For a limited time you may receive one of the packaging configurations shown.
Healthy, smooth skin is achieved by caring for your skin with the right nutrients and botanical ingredients. Environmental factors, general health, aging, and activities often bring us skin irritations, dryness, and itching that needs a little botanical help. Wise Woman Herbals® All Purpose Salve promotes healthy, resilient skin with its proprietary all natural botanical formula.
Our industry leading formulary experts strive to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are nutritionally sound, inherently safe and GMO-free. Our superior ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and quickly exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. At Wise Woman Herbals, our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment.
- Calendula off. (calendula) may: Promote natural inflammatory response in skin, support healthy wound healing and collagen production.
- Symphytum off. (comfrey) may: Promote natural inflammatory response in skin, support healthy wound healing and promote healthy skin circulation.
- Beeswax may: Promote skin health, support lip health, reduce the appearance of stretch marks and supports healthy skin moisture.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) may: Promote younger looking skin, support healing of skin following many skin irritations or trauma promotes slowing of skin damaging processes and supports wound healing.
- vitamin A (soy-based retinyl palmitate) may: Promote collagen production, support cell rejuvenation and support healthy skin cell exfoliation.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.