Promotes comfort from temporary digestive system irritation while soothing nervous system function.*
*8oz size available only while supplies last.*
Fennel, lemon balm and chamomile in a base of vegetable glycerin and mountain spring water with essential oils of fennel and lemon with potassium sorbate 0.1%.
relaxing nervine, carminative
Take 10-60 drops, 1-4 times per day. (Note: Dropper included with 2 ounce size only.) Learn more about how to take liquid herbal extracts HERE
- Tasty herbal blend for tummy comfort
- Promotes feelings of calm and peace
- Supports digestion that may be affected by emotional disturbances
- Supports digestion that may be affected by dietary concerns
- Safe for children and babies
- Glycerin extract, no alcohol
3 Easy Ways to Dose Liquid Extracts
Many herbal extracts have a pleasing flavor, but let’s be honest, some just don’t. Getting used to herbal flavors is an acquired taste that comes with time and consistency. Stay with it and soon you’ll find you enjoy them. You’ll also find the quick benefits you get are worth the momentary flavor of an herbal extract. We recommend these four simple ways to make taking your liquid herbal extracts easier.