Wild Weed Salve
Dry, itchy and irritated skin can be a nuisance and even interfere with a happy healthy quality of life. Each day we come in direct contact with many things in our home and outdoors that can compromise the health and vitality of our skin. Wise Woman Herbals® Wild Weed Salve is a soothing botanical topical ointment designed to promote healthy resilient skin that feels and looks good.
At Wise Woman Herbals, our formulary experts strive to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are nutritionally sound, inherently safe and GMO-free. Our premium ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and quickly exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. At Wise Woman Herbals, our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment. Let's talk a little more about our Wild Weed Salve.
Wild Weed Salve Ingredients
If you have shopped for skin care products recently, you were probably a little overwhelmed and altogether confused. With thousands of companies selling millions of skin care products, how do you choose the best one for your skin type and needs? We believe that harmony in mind and body result from those things we put on our bodies which is why at Wise Woman Herbals, we strive to be transparent in our ingredient sourcing, harvesting and manufacturing processes. We want you to know exactly what you are putting on your body (and, more importantly, what you aren't!). In that spirit, here's our Wild Weed Salve ingredient list:
- Achillea mil. (yarrow) may: Promote normal healthy cell renewal and promotes normal healthy skin
- Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) may: provide soothing emollient properties that support normal skin softness, promotes less skin irritation
- Calendula off. (calendula) may: Promote a normal healthy inflammatory response in skin, and support healthy wound healing
- Hypericum per. (St. John's wort) may: Promote skin health and support wound healing
- Stellaria med. (chickweed) may: Promote skin health, support wound healing and soothe irritated and itchy skin
- Lavendula ang. (English lavender) may: Support a normal healthy inflammatory response in the skin, promotes normal skin with less irritation
- Plantago spp. (plantain) may: Support wound healing, improve skin healing and promote natural inflammatory response in skin
- Olive Oil may: Support younger looking skin, promotes normal healthy moisture content of skin and promote healthy skin exfoliation
- Beeswax may: Promote skin health, support normal inflammatory response, reduce the appearance of stretch marks and support healthy skin moisture
The above botanical extracts have been used for centuries to promote healthy, younger looking skin. As always, before adding any botanical product to your daily routine we suggest consulting a physician to avoid any drug/herbal interactions. At Wise Woman Herbals, we strive to provide historically sound ingredients coupled with innovative, state of the art technology to bring you the most superior botanical products on the market today. If you have any questions, simply call 541-895-5172 and we would be happy to answer them.
Wild Weed Salve Benefits
Our Wild Weed Salve is specially designed to deliver potent botanical extracts directly to the affected and sensitive areas of your skin. Subsequently, your skin is then able to pull the vital nutrients needed to support healthy skin. As one of the industry's leading botanical product suppliers, Wise Woman Herbals is committed to providing the highest quality, organically sourced products on the market today. Our Wild Weed Salve is produced under the tightest quality control guidelines; testing each batch for potency and consistency. If we haven't already convinced you, let's go over the benefits again:
- Promote natural inflammatory response in skin
- Support healthy wound healing
- Promote healthy skin circulation
- Supports healthy skin hydration
- Support cell rejuvenation
- Support healthy skin cell exfoliation
Our friendly customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have or begin your order, simply call 541-895-5172.
History of Wise Woman Herbals®
Commitment to quality, tradition and consistency have been integral in building the foundation that has made us the leading producer of time-honored botanical supplements to industry professionals. Our highly trained botanical experts continue the long-established handmade processing techniques that have made Wise Woman Herbals a household name. Every employee in our company, from customer service agents to the CEO, are committed to helping you achieve the health and vitality necessary for an active lifestyle.
The Wise Woman Herbals mission was born through our desire to gently improve and support a healthy lifestyle through gentle, high quality botanical supplements. We produce over 325 naturally sourced, whole herb supplements designed to support a healthy immune system, promote an active lifestyle and balance mind and body.
Our Commitment to Quality
Becoming the leading producer of botanical products doesn't come about by chance. We hold our time-honored traditions and botanical formulations in highest esteem, working hard to hold true to our history. Our entire line of products are manufactured on-site at our manufacturing facility in Creswell, Oregon. We manufacture in small batches to ensure high concentrations, promote superior quality and assure potency and high shelf life. We hand select each botanical ingredient so we can ensure exactly what goes into our supplements. Our products are GMO-free, peanut-free, lactose-free and wheat free.
We implement stringent quality control standards throughout our entire production process according to WWH's established standards. Our full-time regulatory team ensure each batch is inspected and double checked at each stage of the manufacturing process. Each batch is inspected for product quality and uniformity, so you can rest assured that each botanical you receive is the highest quality, most effective on the market. Our superior ingredients are hand selected and often sourced from local Oregon farmers and wildcrafters committed to providing organic, biodynamic, wild crafted and nutritionally sound plants. We strive to secure the finest ingredients, always inspecting each batch for quality and consistency, to provide our customers with the best botanical formulas in the industry.