Elderberry Plus Syrup
With all the benefits and potency of our traditional Elderberry Syrup, our Elderberry Plus adds the botanical support of echinacea, zinc, vitamin C and osha for overall health and vitality. Our botanical Elderberry Plus syrup is formulated for easy absorption, speedy relief of symptoms and utmost immune support.
Our veteran formulary team works tirelessly to ensure each of our 300 botanical formulas are nutritionally sound, inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. We employ some of the most stringent quality control standards in the industry. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements at affordable prices while sustaining and preserving our environment.
Elderberry Plus Syrup
While there are many supplements on the market that tout their immune support, how do you ensure the product you choose is authentic? Not all ingredients are created equal and at Wise Woman Herbals®, we only use the finest ingredients, most of which are sourced directly from local farmers. With a ratio of 3:1, our Elderberry Plus syrup is one of the richest elderberry extracts on the market today, with ingredients not found in other elderberry botanicals. Once you've tried our products, you will feel the difference. At Wise Woman Herbals, we want you to know you are receiving the finest products on the market. As such, we believe in transparency in our entire manufacturing, sourcing and formulation processes. Here are all the ingredients used in our Elderberry Plus Syrup:
- Sambucus spp. (elderberry) solid extract and berry concentrate may: Support the digestive system, the immune system's response to respiratory ailments, overall oral health, health of the sinus cavity, as well as other systems within the body.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) may: Support healthy tissue growth, health of the circulatory system, healthy iron levels, healthy levels of LDL and triglycerides within the body, and lower levels of free radicals.
- Echinacea angustifolia & purpurea (echinacea) may: Encourage a healthy immune system, support the body's immune response to respiratory ailments, and promote a healthy response to temporary overexertion.
- Ligusticum porteri (osha) may: Support the body's natural immune response to respiratory ailments.
- Zinc picolinate may: Support general immune function, overall cognitive function, and the immune system's response to respiratory ailments.
- Sweet Orange Essential oil may: Promote immune health and function, digestion, younger looking skin, circulatory function, and natural stamina during periods of temporary exertion.
- Organic certified kosher vegetable glycerin: Glycerin is an effective preservative agent; holding in vital botanical properties. Unlike alcohol, vegetable glycerin is the most effective extraction and preservation method available to harness the full benefits of our elderberry extract.
Elderberry plants have been used for centuries in many herbal traditions. Coupled with the above ingredients, you have a winning combination for supporting your immune system. A person should always consult a physician before adding any herbal botanical into their daily routine. We work hard to provide historically sound ingredients coupled with innovative technology to bring you the most superior botanical products on the market today.
Elderberry Plus Syrup Benefits
Elderberry, the primary ingredient in our Elderberry Plus Syrup, has been used for centuries to support the immune system. Elderberries are a rich source of antioxidants that help to protect and encourage a healthy and strong immune system. Elderberries are also high in bioflavonoids which have strong antiviral properties.
These bioflavonoids support the body's response to viral ailments. Our proprietary blends, coupled with our handmade processing techniques, have been handed down through the generations and, fundamentally, remain the same ones that have propelled our name to the #1 position in the industry. Here are areas where our exclusive Elderberry Syrup may provide support for overall health:
- Support the body's natural response to respiratory ailments
- Aid in supporting the digestive system.
- Creating support for the body's overall oral health.
- Assist in supporting the immune system's response to viral ailments
- Facilitates and supports overall sinus health
- Aids in supporting the health of the nervous system, circulatory system, and urinary tract.
- Supports natural iron levels within the body
- Naturally supporting lower LDL and triglyceride levels in the body
- Support the body's natural resistance against free radicals
History of Wise Woman Herbals®
Commitment to quality, tradition and consistency have been integral in building the foundation that has made us the leading producer of time-honored botanical supplements to industry professionals. Our highly trained botanical experts continue the long-established handmade processing techniques that have made Wise Woman Herbals a household name. Every employee in our company, from customer service agents to the CEO, are committed to helping you achieve the health and vitality necessary for an active lifestyle.
The Wise Woman Herbals mission was born through our desire to gently improve and support a healthy lifestyle through gentle, high quality botanical supplements. We produce over 325 naturally sourced, whole herb supplements designed to support a healthy immune system, promote an active lifestyle and balance mind and body.
Our Commitment to Quality
Becoming the leading producer of botanical products doesn't come about by chance. We hold our time-honored traditions and botanical formulations in highest esteem, working hard to hold true to our history. Our entire line of products are manufactured on-site at our manufacturing facility in Creswell, Oregon. We manufacture in small batches to ensure high concentrations, promote superior quality and assure potency and high shelf life. We hand select each botanical ingredient so we can ensure exactly what goes into our supplements. Our products are GMO-free, peanut-free, lactose-free and wheat free.
We implement stringent quality control standards throughout our entire production process according to WWH's established standards. Our full-time regulatory team ensure each batch is inspected and double checked at each stage of the manufacturing process. Each batch is inspected for product quality and uniformity, so you can rest assured that each botanical you receive is the highest quality, most effective on the market. Our superior ingredients are hand selected and often sourced from local Oregon farmers and wildcrafters committed to providing organic, biodynamic, wild crafted and nutritionally sound plants. We strive to secure the finest ingredients, always inspecting each batch for quality and consistency, to provide our customers with the best botanical formulas in the industry.