Supports normal healthy nervous system function during times of temporary stress.*
- Supports the body's ability to adapt to stress
- Promotes normal energy levels and stamina
- Promotes vitality and well-being
- Supports focus and attention
- Alcohol free preparation
- Concentrated extract in a syrup consistency
Ingredients: Eleuthero extract in a base of organic vegetable glycerin and honey. Concentration 5:1.
Usage: Take 1/8 teaspoon, 1-3 times a day.
Precautions: This product contains honey and should not be consumed by children under 1 year of age.
If you have been looking for a high quality botanical supplement to support your body's natural ability to manage temporary stressful situations, our Wise Woman Herbals® Eleuthero Solid Extract may be just what you've been searching for. With a concentration of 5:1, our potent liquid botanical extract is formulated for easy and fast absorption. With an estimated 70% of emergency room visits attributed to stress related medical conditions, the need for alternative stress reduction methods is crucial. We firmly believe that harmony in mind, body and soul are directly related to the nutrients we put into our bodies.
Our veteran formulary team work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical formulas are inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. Our premium botanical ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements at affordable prices while sustaining and preserving our environment.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (eleuthero) may: Support increased energy, support normal cognitive function, promote stamina and endurance during times of physical exertion, promote wound healing, promote a healthy immune and respiratory response during times of illness, support normal nervous system function during times of stress, promote healthy blood sugar levels and circulatory system health.
Lead is found naturally occurring in soil. Plant material in this product is either organic, cultivated, wildcrafted, or of best quality available. For more information about lead see California's Proposition 65 or by visiting www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.