Promotes normal healthy vision, urinary tract, circulatory, cardiac, and immune system function.*
• Multi-system support
• Good source of antioxidants
• Promotes vitality and well-being
• Alcohol free preparation
• Concentrated extract in a syrup consistency
Properties: antioxidant, nutritive
Ingredients: Cranberry, blueberry, elder berry and hawthorn berry in a base of vegetable glycerin and honey.
Usage: Take 1/8 teaspoon, 1-3 times a day. Learn more about how to take lIquid herbal extracts HERE
Precautions: This product contains honey and should not be consumed by children under 1 year of age.
Wild berries are not only a delicious snack or meal addition, they also have a wealth of health benefits. A berry extract can support healthy vision, overall circulatory function, and the immune and urinary systems. Our Wise Woman Herbals® Mixed Berry Solid Extract will fit in perfectly with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. In its liquid form, our highly potent extract is easily and quickly absorbed for immediate health benefits.
Our formulary experts work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical formulas are nutrient rich, organic and GMO-free. Our strict quality control standards meet, and exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment.
- Solid extracts of Vaccinium macrocarpon (American cranberry) may: Support healthy urinary system function, the immune system, and promote health of the urinary system.
- Solid extracts of Sambucus spp. (elderberry) may: Support the immune system's ability to relieve respiratory ailments like the cold and flu, promote healthy functioning of the sinuses, as well as support the body's natural oral health.
- Solid extracts of Vaccinium spp. (blueberry) may: Promote cognitive function in adults and children, healthy functioning of the GI tract, healthy circulation, and the immune and urinary tract.
- Solid extracts of Crataegus spp. (hawthorne) may: Support the circulatory system, the body's ability to react to temporary anxiety, and the muscular system.
Lead is found naturally occurring in soil. Plant material in this product is either organic, cultivated, wildcrafted, or of best quality available. For more information about lead see California's Proposition 65 or by visiting www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.