Promotes normal healthy sinus passages and upper respiratory tract function*
- Loose leaf tea blend
- Supports a normal healthy immune response
- Supports a normal healthy respiratory tract
- Provides herbal comfort during the seasons of cold and flu
Ingredients: Ginger, peppermint, cherry bark, rose hips, mullein, elder, orange , and licorice.
Usage: Add 1 heaping tablespoon to 1 cup boiling water. Cover and steep 15-20 minutes. Strain and enjoy as is or sweeten with honey. Drink 3 or more cups per day or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Precautions: Not recommended during pregnancy unless under the guidance of a qualified health care provider.
At Wise Woman Herbals®, we understand the continuing struggle faced by hundreds of men and women to promote and improve immune function and health. Harmony in mind, body and soul are key to immune health and lifelong vitality. Our distinctive Immune Tea was specifically formulated to support a healthy respiratory tract and calm the mind and body.
Using only the finest quality, locally sourced ingredients, our formulary experts work tirelessly to ensure each batch of tea supports your immune system throughout the year. Our dedication to the overall health and safety of our community and world can be seen in our safe environmental practices. We believe in leaving our world a better place than we found it; for the well being of our customers and the preservation of our environment. Once you have added our Immune Tea into your daily regimen, you'll never want to be without it.
- Zingiber officinale (ginger) may: Promote healthy respiratory function, support your body's natural cardiovascular health and improve overall digestive function.
- Mentha piperita (peppermint) may: Promote healthy mucus production, support natural blood sugar levels, and support a healthy immune response for the respiratory system.
- Prunus spp. (wild black cherry bark) may: Support the immune and respiratory system, aid the body's natural ability to fight fever, and promote healthy digestive function.
- Rosa canina (rose hips) may: Support the immune system during times of viral illness, promote overall digestive health and can support cardiovascular health.
- Verbascum thapsus (mullein) may: Promote healthy mucus levels and the respiratory system, supports the immune system response during illness, and promotes a healthy respiratory system.
- Sambucus canadensis (American Elder) may: Support the natural ability of the immune system during respiratory ailments, enhance immune system function with antioxidants, to reduce free radical damage.
- Citrus sinensis (orange peel) may: Support immune system function, promote a healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels, promote healthy vitality throughout the body.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) may: Promote healthy mucous production, supports the body's adrenal system against temporary stress, enhance the digestive system, and promote health of skin and teeth.
Lead is found naturally occurring in soil. Plant material in this product is either organic, cultivated, wildcrafted, or of best quality available. For more information about lead see California's Proposition 65 or by visiting www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.