Promotes normal healthy cell replication and supports a healthy immune response. Promotes normal healthy energy, focus, and vitality.*
Take 10-60 drops, 1-3 times a day. (Note: Dropper included with 2 ounce size only.) Learn more about how to take liquid herbal extracts HERE
- Supports normal healthy cellular structure and function
- Supports normal healthy immune responses
- Promotes healthy energy levels
- Promotes vitality and focus
Cellular Support liquid extract offers ideal support for supporting healthy production and overall vitality of white and red blood cells. Cells are the basic building block of every system in the body. The nutritional properties inherent in each cellular rebuilding botanical ingredient included in this formula have been known to improve general health, support immune function as well as support the treatment of various diseases. Cellular rebuilding is key to improved health, energy, focus and lifelong vitality.
At Wise Woman Herbals®, we hand select all ingredients used in our botanical blends, with approximately 70% of our ingredients being sourced from local farms from the Pacific Northwest. We want you to know you are purchasing the most pure, nutritionally sound, potent product on the market today. Our stringent quality control standards meet, and then exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide life changing botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment.
- Astragalus membranaceus (astragalus) may: Promote a normal histamine response and healthy respiratory function during times of allergy symptoms, support healthy immune function, help the body's natural ability to fight bacteria and viruses, ease side effects of cancer treatment therapy and support healthy circulation to speed wound healing.
- Ganoderma lucidum (reishi) may: Support healthy immune function, promote a healthy immune and respiratory response during times of illness, help to reduce stress and fatigue, and support healthy sleeping patterns.
- Codonopsis pilosula (codonopsis) may: Ease side effects of cancer treatment, support healthy immune function, improve energy and vitality, and promote the nervous system for enhanced white and red blood cell production and circulation.
- Grifola frondosa (maitake) may: Ease side effects of chemotherapy, promote immune function and can support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (eleuthero) may: Promote a healthy immune and respiratory response during times of illness, support stamina and recovery for athletic performance, improve memory and feelings of well being, and combat fatigue.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) may: Promotes healthy mucous production, stress reduction through proper adrenal support, soothe digestion and promote health of skin and teeth.
- Schisandra chinensis (schisandra, wu wei zi) may: Support improved mental function and memory, promote coordination and endurance, and improve quality of life.
- Artemisia vulgaris (mugwort) may: Support increased energy, promote normal healthy stomach function, improve mental function, support normal sleep patterns and circadian rhythms, and promote mood balance to reduce temporary irritability and restlessness.
3 Easy Ways to Dose Liquid Extracts
Many herbal extracts have a pleasing flavor, but let’s be honest, some just don’t. Getting used to herbal flavors is an acquired taste that comes with time and consistency. Stay with it and soon you’ll find you enjoy them. You’ll also find the quick benefits you get are worth the momentary flavor of an herbal extract. We recommend these four simple ways to make taking your liquid herbal extracts easier.