At Wise Woman Herbals®, we understand the continuing struggle faced by hundreds of men and women to promote and improve immune function and health. Harmony in mind, body and soul are key to immune health and lifelong vitality. Our distinctive Immune Tea was specifically formulated to support a healthy respiratory tract and calm the mind and body.
Using only the finest quality, locally sourced ingredients, our formulary experts work tirelessly to ensure each batch of tea supports your immune system throughout the year. Our dedication to the overall health and safety of our community and world can be seen in our safe environmental practices. We believe in leaving our world a better place than we found it; for the well being of our customers and the preservation of our environment. Once you have added our Immune Tea into your daily regimen, you'll never want to be without it.
Immune Tea Premium Ingredients & Benefits
As one of the industry leading providers for botanical supplements, Wise Woman Herbals is committed to providing high quality, nutritionally sound products while maintaining affordability. Our locally sourced ingredients are: biodynamic, made with organic ingredients, non-GMO, wild crafted, or of the finest quality available. The following are the botanical ingredients used in our exclusive Immune Tea formula:
- Zingiber officinale (ginger) may: Promote healthy respiratory function, support your body's natural cardiovascular health and improve overall digestive function.
- Mentha piperita (peppermint) may: Promote healthy mucus production, support natural blood sugar levels, and support a healthy immune response for the respiratory system.
- Prunus spp. (wild black cherry bark) may: Support the immune and respiratory system, aid the body's natural ability to fight fever, and promote healthy digestive function.
- Rosa canina (rose hips) may: Support the immune system during times of viral illness, promote overall digestive health and can support cardiovascular health.
- Verbascum thapsus (mullein) may: Promote healthy mucus levels and the respiratory system, supports the immune system response during illness, and promotes a healthy respiratory system.
- Sambucus canadensis (American Elder) may: Support the natural ability of the immune system during respiratory ailments, enhance immune system function with antioxidants, to reduce free radical damage.
- Citrus sinensis (orange peel) may: Support immune system function, promote a healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels, promote healthy vitality throughout the body.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) may: Promote healthy mucous production, supports the body's adrenal system against temporary stress, enhance the digestive system, and promote health of skin and teeth.
Since 3000 B.C. botanical ingredients and have been used in worldwide herbal traditions. In fact, many of our common mainstream herbs and supplements are botanically derived. A person should always consult your physician before adding any botanical herbal supplement into your diet.
Immune Tea Benefits
In striving to honor the traditions of past generations while also encompassing our innovative scientific approach to healing, we believe we have achieved the ideal synergistic relationship.
Our formulary team works tirelessly to improve techniques and formulations for our botanical products. Our proprietary blends are coupled with our handmade processing techniques have been handed down through the generations and, fundamentally, remain the same ones that have propelled our name to the #1 position in the industry. The following are potential ways that our Immune Tea can support your overall health:
- Supports the respiratory system.
- Promotes healthy mucous production
- Aids the body's natural histamine response
- Supports healthy adrenal function
- Supports the immune system's response to common ailments.Ease asthma and bronchitis pain and discomfort
- Support healthy immune function
- Supports calming of the digestive system
- Promotes the body's natural blood pressure and cholesterol levels
History of Wise Woman Herbals®
Commitment to quality, tradition and consistency have been integral in building the foundation that has made us the leading producer of time-honored botanical supplements to industry professionals. Our highly trained botanical experts continue the long-established handmade processing techniques that have made Wise Woman Herbals a household name. Every employee in our company, from customer service agents to the CEO, are committed to helping you achieve the health and vitality necessary for an active lifestyle.
The Wise Woman Herbals mission was born through our desire to gently improve and support a healthy lifestyle through gentle, high quality botanical supplements. We produce over 325 naturally sourced, whole herb supplements designed to support a healthy immune system, promote an active lifestyle and balance mind and body.
Our Commitment to Quality
Becoming the leading producer of botanical products doesn't come about by chance. We hold our time-honored traditions and botanical formulations in highest esteem, working hard to hold true to our history. Our entire line of products are manufactured on-site at our manufacturing facility in Creswell, Oregon. We manufacture in small batches to ensure high concentrations, promote superior quality and assure potency and high shelf life. We hand select each botanical ingredient so we can ensure exactly what goes into our supplements. Our products are GMO-free, peanut-free, lactose-free and wheat free.
We implement stringent quality control standards throughout our entire production process according to WWH's established standards. Our full-time regulatory team ensure each batch is inspected and double checked at each stage of the manufacturing process. Each batch is inspected for product quality and uniformity, so you can rest assured that each botanical you receive is the highest quality, most effective on the market. Our superior ingredients are hand selected and often sourced from local Oregon farmers and wildcrafters committed to providing organic, biodynamic, wild crafted and nutritionally sound plants. We strive to secure the finest ingredients, always inspecting each batch for quality and consistency, to provide our customers with the best botanical formulas in the industry.