Herbal CE I (Immune)
When you're feeling ill, the last thing on your mind is searching for the perfect supplement to soothe your respiratory tract irritation and support normal health. Wise Woman Herbals® liquid botanicals are specifically formulated for fast absorption and prompt relief. Harmony in mind, body and soul are key to immune health and lifelong vitality. Our proprietary Herbal CE II is specially designed to support healthy respiratory tract function, sooth temporary irritation and promote normal, healthy mucous expectoration. With so many products on the market, how do you ensure you are purchasing the most natural, pure and safe supplement available? Let's talk a little more about what makes our Herbal CE II the best liquid botanical on the market today.
At Wise Woman Herbals, we work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. Our select botanical ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and quickly exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our fragile environment.
Herbal CE I Ingredients
The Wise Woman Herbal CE I botanical Elixir is in a convenient and easily absorbed liquid format for immediate use by your body. When you're feeling ill and need relief from symptoms, it's important to know that you are taking a product that is just right for your needs. We believe that harmony in mind and body result from those things we feed our bodies which is why at Wise Woman Herbals, we strive for transparency in our ingredient sourcing, harvesting and manufacturing processes. We want you to know you are only putting into your body the finest quality ingredients and most effective botanical health products on the market. In that spirit, here's our Herbal CE I liquid extract ingredient list:
- Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) may: Support gastrointestinal health, promote healthy lung function, support healthy mucous production and expectoration and promote skin health.
- Inula helenium (elecampane) may: Promote healthy lung function support healthy mucous production and expectoration and support healthy digestive function.
- Ligusticum porteri (osha) may: Encourage a normal inflammatory response during times of acute respiratory illness, promotes healthy mucous membranes in the respiratory tract and supports a healthy immune system response during viral conditions.
- Verbascum thapsus (mullein) may: Promote healthy mucus membranes in the respiratory tract and support a healthy immune system response during viral conditions.
- Prunus spp. (wild black cherry bark) may: Stimulate digestive function, healthy mucus production and expectoration, support a healthy and vital immune response, promote a healthy response to fever and soothe irritation to the respiratory tract.
- Usnea spp. (old man's beard) may: Promote a healthy response to fever and support healthy mucous production and expectoration.
- Foeniculum vulgare (bitter fennel) may: Support normal healthy digestive function, promote a healthy appetite.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) may: Promote healthy digestive function, promote healthy mucus membranes in the respiratory tract and support a healthy immune response during viral conditions, support healthy blood sugar levels and promote a healthy response to fever and pain control.
- Citrus sinensis (orange peel) may: Support healthy cholesterol levels, promote healthy blood pressure levels, promote healthy lung function and support kidney health.
- Propolis may: Ease mouth sore pain and throat irritation, promote healthy mucous membranes in the respiratory tract and support a healthy immune response during viral and bacterial conditions.
For Centuries, healthcare practitioners all over the world have used the ingredients in our Herbal CE I to care for their patients and promote healthy respiratory responses and soothe minor irritation. As always, we suggest consulting a physician before adding any dietary supplement into your daily routine to ensure you avoid any herb/drug interactions. We strive to provide historically sound ingredients coupled with innovative technology to bring you the most superior botanical products on the market today.
Herbal CE I Benefits
Our liquid Herbal CE I is specially formulated for ease of use and fast absorption. With a base of honey, mountain spring water and menthol crystals, this proprietary blend also tastes great. When you decide on an oral supplement, it is crucial to ensure you are purchasing the most pure, natural and safe product on the market. As one of the industry's leading botanical supplement producers, Wise Woman Herbals is committed to providing the highest quality, organically sourced products on the market today. Our Herbal CE I is produced under the tightest quality control guidelines; testing each batch for potency and consistency. Each ingredient is hand selected for purity and nutritional value to ensure the most beneficial tincture available. Herbal CE I ingredients include:
- Support gastrointestinal health
- Promote healthy lung function
- Support healthy mucous production and expectoration
- Encourage a normal inflammatory response during times of acute respiratory illness
- Promote healthy mucous membranes in the respiratory tract
- Supports a healthy immune system response during viral conditions
- Promote a healthy response to fever
Our friendly customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have or begin your order, simply call 541-895-5172.
History of Wise Woman Herbals®
Commitment to quality, tradition and consistency have been integral in building the foundation that has made us the leading producer of time-honored botanical supplements to industry professionals. Our highly trained botanical experts continue the long-established handmade processing techniques that have made Wise Woman Herbals a household name. Every employee in our company, from customer service agents to the CEO, are committed to helping you achieve the health and vitality necessary for an active lifestyle.
The Wise Woman Herbals mission was born through our desire to gently improve and support a healthy lifestyle through gentle, high quality botanical supplements. We produce over 325 naturally sourced, whole herb supplements designed to support a healthy immune system, promote an active lifestyle and balance mind and body.
Our Commitment to Quality
Becoming the leading producer of botanical products doesn't come about by chance. We hold our time-honored traditions and botanical formulations in highest esteem, working hard to hold true to our history. Our entire line of products are manufactured on-site at our manufacturing facility in Creswell, Oregon. We manufacture in small batches to ensure high concentrations, promote superior quality and assure potency and high shelf life. We hand select each botanical ingredient so we can ensure exactly what goes into our supplements. Our products are GMO-free, peanut-free, lactose-free and wheat free.
We implement stringent quality control standards throughout our entire production process according to WWH's established standards. Our full-time regulatory team ensure each batch is inspected and double checked at each stage of the manufacturing process. Each batch is inspected for product quality and uniformity, so you can rest assured that each botanical you receive is the highest quality, most effective on the market. Our superior ingredients are hand selected and often sourced from local Oregon farmers and wildcrafters committed to providing organic, biodynamic, wild crafted and nutritionally sound plants. We strive to secure the finest ingredients, always inspecting each batch for quality and consistency, to provide our customers with the best botanical formulas in the industry.