Dragon Fire: Winter Tonic
*32oz and bulk sizes are only available while supplies last*
A 'fiery and spicy winter delight' promoting normal circulation and upper respiratory function*
Ingredients: Beta vulgaris (beet root), Armoracia rusticana (horseradish), Petroselinum crispum (parsley), Allium sativum (garlic), Capsicum annuum (cayenne), and Zingiber officinale (ginger) in a base of organic apple cider vinegar.
Usage: Add 20-50 drops to water or apple juice, 1-3 times a day. (Note: Dropper included with 2 ounce size only.)
Precautions: This formula is NOT recommended during pregnancy, for children under the age of 12 years old, or for people with 'hot constitution' or hyper-acidic digestion.
Do you dread winter because you always feel sluggish, sick and generally unwell? Do you suffer from frequent and lengthy cold and flu symptoms? Wise Woman Herbals® Dragon Fire Winter Tonic was designed to support and improve a sluggish immune system and improve stamina and energy for a healthy winter season. With a base of healthy organic apple cider vinegar, our potent tonic is formulated for quick and complete absorption for immediate results. Harmony in mind, body and soul are key to immune health and lifelong vitality.
At Wise Woman Herbals, we work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are nutritionally sound, inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. Our premium botanical ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment. Let's talk a little more about our Echinacea and Goldenseal liquid extract.
- Beta vulgaris (beet root) may: Promote healthy liver function, improve heart health, and promote stamina and recovery following athletic performance.
- Armoracia rusticana (horseradish) may: Promote energy, disarm free radicals and aid in antioxidant defense, promote healthy hair and skin, promote a healthy immune response during times of illness, promote a healthy nervous system, promote healthy sleep patterns and improve metabolism metabolism.
- Petroselinum crispum (parsley) may: Promote health digestive function, improve metabolism of kidney cells, promote healthy blood circulation and platelet formation, support healthy blood glucose levels and promote urinary tract health.
- Allium sativum (garlic) may: Improve pre-meal blood sugar levels, promote healthy total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol, promote normal histamine response, promote a healthy immune response during times of illness and improve digestive function.
- Capsicum annum (cayenne) may: Promote a healthy immune response due to thermogenesis, promote healthy blood pressure levels, promote healthy digestion, improve joint and back pain and improve psoriasis.
- Zingiber officinale (ginger) may: Promote healthy digestive function and improve pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis and menstruation.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.