*Save 15% on Adrenal Tonic February 1-29, 2020. Add to cart and use discount code: eco220 at checkout*
*1oz and bulk sizes are only available while supplies last*
Supports normal healthy circulation and adrenal gland function.*
Ingredients: Eleutherococcus senticosus (eleuthero), Centella asiatica (gotu kola), Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice), Avena sativa (oats), and Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) in a base of organic alcohol, spring water, vegetable glycerine, and honey.
Usage: Take 10-60 drops, 1-3 times a day. (Note: Dropper included with 1 & 2 ounce size only.)
Precautions: Not recommended for use during pregnancy. With pre-existing hypertension the blood pressure should be monitored if there is continuous long-term use of any formula that contains licorice. Licorice should be discontinued if hypertension appears.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Principles
Meridians: All 12
Our adrenal glands are primarily responsible for producing stress hormones that prove useful, even crucial, in everyday life. Sluggish adrenal gland function, known as adrenal fatigue, can cause many uncomfortable health concerns and symptoms. Some of these issues include: extreme fatigue, hair loss, cold intolerance and/or weight gain. Wise Woman Herbals® Adrenal Tonic will help support healthy adrenal gland function, improve energy and promote normal circulation.
At Wise Woman Herbals, our formulary team work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 botanical supplements are nutritionally sound, inherently safe, nutrient rich and GMO-free. Our premium ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment. Let's talk a little more about our Adrenal Tonic.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (eleuthero) may: Support increased energy, support normal cognitive function, promote stamina and endurance during times of physical exertion, promote wound healing, promote a healthy immune and respiratory response during times of illness, support normal nervous system function, promote healthy blood sugar levels and circulatory system health.
- Centella asiatica (gotu kola) may: Support healthy nervous system function, promote normal cognitive function, promote a healthy immune and respiratory response during times of illness, promote normal circulatory response, support mood balance and promote increased energy.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) may: Promote healthy mucous production, promote stress reduction through proper adrenal support, support digestive health and promote healthy skin and teeth.
- Avena sativa (oats) may: Support healthy cholesterol levels and heart health, promote healthy blood sugar levels, promote healthy nervous system response and support mood balance.
- Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) may: Promote healthy nervous system response and mood balance, support healthy cognitive function and promote normal circulatory response.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.