Supports a normal healthy respiratory tract and normal immune system function. Promotes normal healthy expectoration.*
Ingredients: Echinacea angustifolia & purpurea (echinacea), Prunus spp. (wild black cherry bark), Eriodictyon californicum (yerba santa), Inula helenium (elecampane), Hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal), Ligusticum porteri (osha), Verbascum thapsus (mullein), Zingiber officinale (ginger), essential oils of bitter orange, sweet orange, lemon and ginger, potassium sorbate 0.1% in a base of vegetable glycerine and spring water.
Usage: Take 10-60 drops, 1-4 times per day. (Note: Dropper included with 2 ounce size only.)
Precautions: Not recommended during pregnancy.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Principles
Meridians: LU, LI
Finding an alcohol-free immune support supplement that complements your busy lifestyle and promotes health and vitality can be difficult and time consuming. The Wise Woman Herbals® Immune Glycerite was designed specifically to deliver potent botanical extracts which are easily absorbed for immediate benefits. Harmony in mind, body and soul are key to immune health and lifelong vitality. Our proprietary Immune Glycerite is specially designed to support healthy respiratory tract function and assist in normal, healthy expectoration.
At Wise Woman Herbals, we hand select the ingredients used in our botanical blends; with approximately 70% of our ingredients being sourced from local farms from the Pacific Northwest. We want you to know you are purchasing the most pure, nutritionally sound, potent product on the market today. Our stringent quality control standards meet, and exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. Our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment.
- Echinacea angustifolia & purpurea (echinacea) may:Encourage a healthy immune system and promote the production of immune cells to relieve symptoms of acute illness.
- Prunus spp. (wild black cherry bark) may: Aid in healthy mucus production and expectoration, stimulate digestive function, support a healthy and vital immune response, promote a healthy response to fever, soothe irritation in the respiratory tract.
- Eriodictyon californicum (yerba santa) may: Support normal healthy histamine responses and promote a healthy and vital immune response during illness.
- Inula helenium (elecampane) may: Encourage healthy mucus production to reduce temporary tissue irritation in the throat and sinuses.
- Hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) may: Support a healthy immune system and respiratory system, promotes a normal healthy histamine response, supports healthy digestion and encourages a normal healthy inflammatory response and recovery.
- Ligusticum porteri (osha) may: Support a healthy immune response and encourages normal healthy respiratory tissue and function.
- Verbascum thapsus (mullein) may: Promote healthy mucus membranes in the respiratory tract and supports a healthy immune system response during viral conditions
- Zingiber officinale (ginger) may: Support the immune responses, eases temporary nausea, supports a healthy inflammatory response, improve cardiovascular health and improve overall digestive health.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.