This item is only available while supplies last.
Ingredients: coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax, and essential oils of lavender, chamomile, lemon, cedarwood, and cinnamon.
Usage: Apply small amount and rub gently into skin until absorbed. Do not apply to broken or abraded skin.
Precautions: For external use only
Did you know that disrupted sleep patterns affects up to 10% of the American population at some point in their lifetime. People of advanced age and poor health are among the most plagued by interrupted sleep. Calming your mind and body enough to fall asleep can be difficult for many of us. Wise Woman Herbals® new Sleepytime Salve is an aromatherapy blend formulated to promote healthy sleep patterns and support normal circadian rhythms while providing a soothing, pleasant smell.
Along with our new Sleepytime Salve, our formulary experts work tirelessly to ensure each of our over 300 other botanical supplements are pure, inherently safe and GMO-free. Our superior ingredients are naturally sourced, with as many as 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest. Our strict quality control standards meet, and quickly exceed, those recommended by industry professionals. At Wise Woman Herbals, our mission is to provide industry leading botanical supplements while sustaining and preserving our environment.
- Coconut Oil and Olive Oil may: Promote normal healthy skin and is a beneficial carrier oil for topical essential oil application
- Lavender Essential Oil may: Support normal healthy mood balance and support normal sleep patterns
- Chamomile Essential Oil may: Support normal healthy skin and promote normal healthy mood balance
- Lemon Essential Oil may: Promote normal healthy mood balance and promote healthy skin function.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil may: Promote mood balance and upport normal healthy skin structure and function.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil may: Support normal healthy cognitive function.
*This statement has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease.
Due to FDA regulations we are prohibited from offering medical advice regarding the use of our products. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.